- Aria features 4,004 hotel rooms within its four million square foot footprint on the Las Vegas Strip.
- The suites make up 442 of the rooms, and a portion are referred to as Sky Suites, a AAA-5 Diamond and a Forbes Five Star hotel.
- Guests can relax with one-of-a-kind indulgences at the largest Forbes Five-Star Spa & Salon in the U.S.
- ARIA has assembled a collection of the world’s most critically acclaimed chefs, restaurateurs, and dining concepts—each offering its own take on tableside preparations with its 26 restaurants.
- ALIBI Ultra Lounge celebrates the perfect convergence of premium spirits, imaginative ingredients and highly stylized opulence.
- The hotel offers 2,992 guest rooms, including 259 luxury suites.Stay Well rooms brings health to your hotel stay with features that minimize the impact that travel has on your body; providing you with better rest, fresher air, personalized lighting, a nutritious menu and more.
- Find the best concerts and shows at the beautiful Park Theater at Park MGM.
- Comprised of more than a dozen authentic Italian eateries and hundreds of high-quality products, Eataly Las Vegas at Park MGM offers guests the opportunity to eat, shop, and learn their way through one of the greatest cuisines in the world under a single roof.
- The hotel features more than 2.100 premium guest rooms with the top floor containing all suites.
- Guests can enjoy views of the glittering Las Vegas Strip or the serenity of the surrounding mountainscape.
- The South Point Arena is easily recognized as the nicest indoor Equestrian Facility in the country and hosts event 48 weekends each year.
- The 400-seat showroom features headliner entertainment and dancing to live bands on weekends.
- 11 restaurants on site feature elegant to casual for all cuisine styles.
- Spa Costa del Sur is the place to unwind. With more than 40,000 square feet, 27 treatment rooms, 4 couples suites, a couples co-ed wet area and a full-service salon, relaxation is our specialty.
- The hotel features 2,956 guest rooms.
- The resort is home to the World Famous Race & Sportsbook, The SuperBook®.
- There are newly renovated sleeping rooms, suites, and common areas.
- Adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center and one block from the Strip.
- Las Vegas Monorail Station is adjacent to the property for easy access to the Strip.
- The Edge Steakhouse - #1 ranked on TripAdvisor.
Group code is: SGFWC0